- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 leaves basil, fresh
- 4 serving crackers, whole-wheat
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Cut tomatoes into small slices or halves, and lightly chop basil. More basil may be used to taste.
- Add sliced tomatoes and basil to each cracker, followed by a bit of shredded cheese.
- Eat as-is or heat in a low-temp oven or microwave until cheese is melted.
Calories: 156kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 271mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g