- 2 cup brown rice, raw
- 2 cup milk
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- Cook rice according to the package directions.
- Combine the cooked brown rice, milk, strawberries, cinnamon, and honey in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Beat the eggs in a small bowl. Temper by whisking in some of the hot rice–1 tablespoon at a time–until you have incorporated about 6 tablespoons.
- Stir the eggs into the rice along with the vanilla and butter; continue cooking 1-2 minutes over low to thicken.
- Serve warm.
Calories: 552kcal | Carbohydrates: 90g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 121mg | Sodium: 93mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 17g