- 2 cup brown rice, cooked
- 1/2 pound beef, ground, 97% lean
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 1 cup black beans, canned
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 tablespoon parsley, fresh
- 1 cup strawberries
- Cook rice according to the package instructions. (~ 1 cup dry for 2 cups of cooked)
- While rice cooks, heat a skillet over medium high heat. Add ground beef, brown, and cook until no longer pink. Chop onion and bell pepper. Add to skillet and saute till tender, about 4-5 minutes. Add black beans and heat through.
- Add soy sauce and cooked rice to skillet. Peel and slice avocado.
- To serve, scoop rice dish into a bowl and top with sliced avocado and parsley. Serve with strawberries.
Calories: 412kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 404mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 4g