- 2/3 cup popcorn, unpopped kernels
- 1 1/2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pour half the popcorn (1/3 cup) into a brown paper lunch sack. Fold the top of the bag over twice to keep in the kernels.
- Cook in the microwave at full power for 2 ½ to 3 minutes or until you hear pauses of about 2 seconds between pops.
- Carefully open the bag and pour into a serving bowl. Repeat with remaining kernels.
- Melt butter and drizzle over the popcorn; sprinkle on salt to taste. Toss to evenly coat.
- Serve immediately.
Calories: 172kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 295mg | Fiber: 5g