Broomsticks and BrainsPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 4 1 chicken tender and 1/2 cup spaghetti
- 4 piece Chicken breast tenders, uncooked
- 1 cup bread crumbs, plain
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 ounce Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 large egg white
- 8 ounce Spaghetti
- 1 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 2 cup grapes
- 2 medium cucumber
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut your chicken tenders at the end, creating 3 distinct fingers (to resemble a broomstick). Combine bread crumbs, salt, and shredded or grated parmesan in one bowl. Mix the egg whites in a separate bowl.
- Dip chicken tenders in egg whites, and then bread crumb mixture. Arrange on a baking sheet and cook for about 20-30 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Seperately, cook spaghetti noodles according to package directions. Heat sauce before serving. Sprinkle with extra Parmesan cheese.
- Serve with grapes and sliced cucumbers.
Calories: 546kcal | Carbohydrates: 87g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 46mg | Sodium: 1373mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 21g