- 4 cup flowerets broccoli
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 clove garlic
- 1/3 medium lemon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 1 medium onion
- 1 lb turkey, ground
- 2 tbsp soy sauce, low sodium
- 4 cup, diced potato, red
- 1 cup water
- 2 stalk green onion
- 2 medium pear
- Cut broccoli into smaller pieces, 2 inches or smaller if so desired, and set aside. Slice garlic and set that aside separately as well.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add broccoli and 1/2 the garlic; toss and sauté for 4-5 minutes. Squeeze juice of 1/3-1/2 lemon into pan, stir. Season with salt and pepper, stir again and remove from heat, placing in separate bowl or container.
- Place skillet back on stove top and heat remaining 1 tsp of oil. Chop onion, add to hot skillet with remaining garlic. Sauté for 2-3 minutes then add ground turkey. Cook turkey for 4-5 minutes, stirring to crumble. Add soy sauce, potatoes and water; stir to combine then bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and cook for 20 minutes, or at least until potatoes have softened.
- Add broccoli back in along with chopped green onions. Serve hot with pear slices on the side.
Calories: 399kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 78mg | Sodium: 744mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 14g