- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 medium carrot
- 4 large egg
- 4 large egg white
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup colby-jack cheese, shredded
- 4 medium apple
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Chop broccoli into smaller pieces; peel and shred carrot.
- Whisk eggs and egg whites together in a medium-sized bowl; pour into hot skillet. Add broccoli and carrots, stirring frequently to combine and scramble.
- When eggs are no longer runny, add spinach and cheese. Cook for 1-2 minutes longer until spinach is wilted and cheese is melted.
- Serve with apple slices on the side.
Calories: 252kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 200mg | Sodium: 234mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 21g