- 4 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1/2 medium onion, red
- 12 jumbo black olives, canned
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 1 medium cantaloupe
- Cut broccoli into small florets; dice peppers and onion. Slice olives and tomatoes in half; cut cheese into cubes. Toss everything into a large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle dressing over salad, sprinkle in the seeds and toss well to combine and fully coat.
- Slice pita into triangles; cut cantaloupe into cubes. Serve salad with pita triangles and fruit.
Calories: 375kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 632mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 19g