- 1 stalk broccoli
- 1/4 medium (2-1/2″ dia) onion
- 1 spray , about 1/3 second (1 NLEA serving) cooking spray
- 1 medium (approx 2-3/4″ long, 2-1/2″ dia) bell pepper, green
- 6 oz colby cheese
- 1 cup Milk, Low fat 1%
- 1 cup, poured from box biscuit mix, plain or buttermilk
- 4 large egg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 2 cup, frozen mixed berries, frozen
- 2 container (8 oz) Greek Yogurt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Chop broccoli into bite size pieces. Dice onions. Saute onions over medium high heat until translucent. Add broccoli to the onions and cook broccoli, to tender. Then place it in a 9 inch pie plate that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Grate cheese, and sprinkle broccoli and onion with chopped pepper and grated cheese. Set aside.
- Combine milk, biscuit mix, egg, salt, and pepper with a mixer until smooth. Pour over broccoli. Bake 25-30 minutes or until set. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Place yogurt and berries in the refrigerator the night before so the berries can “melt” in the yogurt. This will be served as a side to the quiche.
Calories: 373kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 164mg | Sodium: 643mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 13g