- 3 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 stalk green onion
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, low fat
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- Cook broccoli in a large pot of boiling water to soften; being sure to cook a bit longer than you normally would, so it’s soft enough to blend smooth. Chop green onion.
- Drain broccoli and add to high-powered blender or food processor. Toss in remaining ingredients and blend to a smooth consistency.
- Serve with cut up veggies.
Calories: 78kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 223mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g