- 8 ounce bowtie (farfalle) pasta, dry
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 medium orange
- Boil pasta according to package directions.
- Dice the onion and mince the garlic; set aside.
- Cut chicken breast into small 2 inch strips.
- Saute chopped onion and minced garlic in 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat.
- Add chicken breast to skillet and allow to brown and cook through.
- Add broccoli, salt, and remaining olive oil; cook until broccoli is crisp-tender.
- Finish with Parmesan cheese and serve over pasta with orange wedges on the side. (Serving size: 1 cup pasta, 1 cup chicken pieces, 3/4 cup broccoli, 1/2 orange)
Calories: 506kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 88mg | Sodium: 480mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 3g