- 11 large egg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion
- 2 cup broccoli, florets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 medium tangerine (mandarin orange)
- Place oven rack in the center and preheat oven to 400°F.
- Whisk eggs together in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Chop onion and broccoli; set aside separately.
- Add onion to hot oil. Cook for 3-4 minutes to begin to soften. Add broccoli and cook for another 2 minutes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pour in eggs and cook for 3-4 minutes, pushing toward the center to begin to cook and allowing uncooked eggs to move around. If using an oven-proof skillet, sprinkle with cheese and toss skillet into oven. If not, transfer mixture to a greased baking dish, sprinkle with cheese, and then place in oven.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until eggs are puffed up and slightly browned.
- Cut into squares and serve with tangerines on the side.
Calories: 231kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 350mg | Sodium: 298mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g