- 1 none cooking spray
- 1/4 medium bell pepper, red
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 large egg
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cup salsa
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 4 medium tangerine (mandarin orange)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil, spray with cooking spray, then set aside.
- Chop pepper and cilantro; heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Crack eggs into a large mixing bowl; whisk in sour cream, garlic powder, salt, and pepper, then add to the hot skillet.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently scrape the bottom of the pan and fold eggs over to scramble. Remove from the heat when still slightly under-cooked.
- Gently fold cheese, peppers, cilantro, and salsa into the eggs. Microwave the tortillas until warm and pliable.
- Place about 1/4 cup egg mixture into the center of each tortilla, roll up tightly, then place on the baking sheet seam-side down, leaving a bit of space between each one.
- Lightly spray the tops with cooking spray and bake for 15 minutes or until edges are golden brown and crisp.
- Serve with tangerines on the side.
Calories: 438kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 302mg | Sodium: 720mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 13g