- 4 ounce sausage links, turkey, mild
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 4 large egg
- 2 cup spinach
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 tablespoon cilantro
- 2 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- 2 medium banana
- Heat skillet over medium; add sausage and cook until no longer pink. Chop into small pieces and set aside.
- In a separate skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil. Chop peppers and add to hot oil. Cook 5 minutes or until softened, then remove from skillet and set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in same skillet. Whisk eggs together and add to hot oil. Cook until no longer runny, stirring to scramble.
- Add peppers, sausage, and spinach to eggs; continue cooking until spinach is wilted and the mixture is heated through.
- Divide egg mixture among tortillas. Top each with a few slices of avocado, then sprinkle on some chopped cilantro and feta. Roll up and then cut in half.
- Serve wraps with sliced bananas on the side.
Calories: 496kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 220mg | Sodium: 596mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 11g