- 2 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
- 2 cup mixed berries, frozen
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 2 medium carrot
- 2 cup granola
- 1 cup almonds, whole
- Divide yogurt among 4 sealable containers; add berries to each.
- Slice pepper; peel and cut carrots into sticks.
- Mix granola and almonds together.
- Add all ingredients to separate containers and toss into lunchboxes.
Calories: 537kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 168mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 32g