- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon sage, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 large egg
- 6 large egg white
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup cashews
- 6 medium orange
- Whisk together water, sage, pepper, salt, eggs, and egg whites in a mixing bowl.
- Add 1 1/2 teaspoons of oil to a large skillet and heat over medium; swirl to coat.
- Pour in about 1/4 of the egg mixture. Cook until edges have set, then flip and continue to cook until center is just about done.
- Sprinkle on some cheese, fold in half, then remove from skillet.
- Continue with remaining ingredients until 4 omelets have been cooked; add more oil to the skillet as needed.
- Divide lettuce among 4 plates.
- Add cashews and the juice of 4 oranges to a blender or food processor; blend until smooth then drizzle over the lettuce.
- Top salads with orange wedges from the remaining 2 oranges (or leave on the side if desired), and serve alongside omelets.
Calories: 510kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 190mg | Sodium: 357mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 3g