- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms, brown, Italian, or Crimini
- 2 stalk green onion
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 6 large egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 2 cup strawberries
- Spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium heat.
- Chop mushrooms, onions, and tomatoes. Set aside separately.
- Add mushrooms to the hot skillet and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Whisk eggs and water together, then pour into the skillet with the mushrooms; allow to cook until no longer runny, stirring frequently to scramble.
- Remove from heat and stir in onions and tomatoes.
- Fill each tortilla with an even amount of the egg mixture, then roll up.
- Serve strawberries on the side.
Calories: 273kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 279mg | Sodium: 321mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 7g