- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 large egg
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 medium mango
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1/2 tablespoon mint, fresh
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray then heat over medium.
- Crack one egg at a time into the hot skillet, cooking until the desired doneness is reached. Repeat until all eggs have been cooked.
- Toast bread.
- Place one egg and some spinach in between each of two slices of bread, making 4 sandwiches.
- For the salad, chop the mango and strawberries into smaller pieces; mix together in a bowl along with the chopped mint. Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve sandwiches with fruit salad on the side.
Calories: 277kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 369mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 12g