- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, green
- 6 large egg
- 1/8 cup water
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 2 medium orange
- Add oil to a medium skillet and heat.
- Chop bell pepper and add to skillet. Cook for 1-2 minutes, then remove from pan.
- Whisk together eggs and water; add to same skillet. Cook but do not scramble.
- Chop turkey and sprinkle over eggs. Move eggs inward until cooked through, then flip so you have a large “fried egg”.
- Sprinkle cheese over top and let sit until melted.
- Cut into quarters; place one section of egg onto each tortilla, add peppers, then roll up.
- Cut cross-ways like sushi; serve with orange wedges on the side.
Calories: 399kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 313mg | Sodium: 941mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 4g