- 3 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1 tsp BAKING POWDER
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger, ground
- 4 large egg
- 1 cup (8 fl oz) yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Quinoa, cooked
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup, chopped walnuts
- 1 oz (60 raisins) raisins, seedless
- If not made ahead of time, cook quinoa first, allow to cool. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 13X9 inch baking dish, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, yogurt, honey, vanilla; gently mix in quinoa. In a separate large bowl, mix together flour and spices; add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients; mix until just combined.
- Fold in remaining ingredients, pour into prepared baking dish. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted, comes out clean.
- Serve or allow to cool and then place into freezer bags and freeze for later use. May be reheated as well in a warm oven.
Calories: 238kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 191mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 17g