- 1 1/2 cup oats, dry
- 4 tablespoon flaxseed, ground
- 1 ounce chia seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seed kernels
- 1/4 cup almonds, whole
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, dark
- 3 medium banana
- Line 8X8 baking dish with parchment.
- Mix oats, seeds, and nuts in large mixing bowl.
- In a small glass bowl, add honey and peanut butter. Heat in the microwave for 15-20 seconds to soften. Mix well; add to the oat mixture and stir until all ingredients are thoroughly coated.
- Add chocolate chips; stir to combine. Spread into prepared dish. Place in the freezer to firm up or allow to rest overnight in the refrigerator.
- Serve with banana slices.
Calories: 455kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 127mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 17g