- 1 cup oats, dry
- 1 cup barley, pearled, dry
- 1 cup bulgar wheat
- 3 cup cranberries, dried
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup blueberries
- Stir together oats, barley, bulgar, cranberries, almonds, sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
- Cover tightly and store at room temperature for up to 2 months or in the freezer for up to 6 months (stir or shake mixture before measuring out to use).
- In a small saucepan bring 2-2/3 cups water to a boil.
- Add 1-1/3 cup cereal mixture to the boiling water, then reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 12-15 minutes or until desired consistency is reached, stirring occasionally.
- Mix 1/4 cup blueberries into each serving. Enjoy!
Calories: 547kcal | Carbohydrates: 121g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 94mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 60g