Make your family’s bagel morning anything but boring with melty cheddar cheese, ham, and diced sweet peppers. Cook it QUICK in your toaster oven!
- 4 slice ham, deli sliced
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 4 medium bagel, wheat
- 1 ounce cream cheese
- 2 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1 medium cantaloupe
- Preheat oven to broil. Chop ham and bell pepper.
- Place bagels cut side up on an ungreased baking sheet and spread with cream cheese. Top with ham and peppers.
- Broil 4 in. from heat for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese. Broil 1 minute longer or until cheese is slightly melted.
- Serve with cantaloupe cubes on the side.