- 4 ounce bowtie (farfalle) pasta, dry
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup edamame, shelled
- 2 medium carrot
- 2 cup broccoli, florets
- 1/2 cup cranberries, dried
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 cup vinegar, rice
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium cantaloupe
- Cook bowtie pasta to al dente, according to package instructions. Drain, cool, then add to a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, shred cheese and remove edamame from pods (if not already bought this way); chop carrots and broccoli.
- Add cheese, edamame, carrots, broccoli, and cranberries to bowl with the pasta.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients in a small bowl (any type of vinegar may be used); add to the pasta and toss well.
- Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for later. Serve fruit on the side.
Calories: 376kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 277mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 29g