Citrus Bowtie Pasta
This dish combines green veggies and citrus for a pasta packed with flavor and mediterranean flair.Print Pin Rate
- 1 cup green peas, frozen
- 1/3 cup Orange Juice Concentrate
- 16 ounce bowtie (farfalle) pasta, dry
- 1 cup Lentils, cooked
- 4 fruit clementine
- 1/2 medium onion, red
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1/4 cup yogurt, plain
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 4 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup black olives, canned
- Allow peas and orange juice concentrate to thaw. Meanwhile, cook pasta and lentils separately according to package instructions. Drain, and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Peel and separate clementines into wedges. Thinly slice onion. Toss both into bowl with pasta, peas, and lentils.
- In a small bowl mix mayonnaise, yogurt, thawed orange juice concentrate, and paprika. Pour over pasta mixture and stir to coat evenly.
- Serve on a bed of spinach and top with olives.
Calories: 764kcal | Carbohydrates: 141g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 274mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 22g