- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 2 each chicken breast
- 2 1/2 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup black beans, canned
- 3 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium avocado
- 12 jumbo black olives, canned
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 medium fresh mango
- Cook quinoa as directed on package.
- While quinoa is cooking, spray skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Cut chicken into cubes and add to heated skillet along with taco seasoning; stir to coat evenly. Cook for 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
- Toss chicken with cooked quinoa and divide amongst 4 bowls. Top immediately with cheddar cheese.
- Rinse and drain beans, chop lettuce and tomatoes, and slice avocado. These toppings can be added to a large platter along with the remaining toppings for a self-serve taco bowl.
- Serve mango on the side.
Calories: 532kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 1162mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 18g