- 1 1/2 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 2 medium banana
- 2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- 4 tablespoon agave nectar
- 2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- Cook quinoa as directed on package. Divide among 4 serving bowls.
- Slice bananas and strawberries.
- Add bananas and strawberries to each serving. Top off with a sprinkling of almonds, a drizzle of agave, and a splash of milk.
Calories: 461kcal | Carbohydrates: 79g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 98mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 25g