- 4 medium tortillas, corn
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 large egg
- 4 medium carrot
- 2 medium cucumber
- 1 cup hummus
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Cut tortillas into triangles. Place on baking sheet and spray lightly with cooking spray, sprinkle with salt and back for 5 minutes. Check to be sure they are crispy. If not, continue baking for 2-3 minutes. Remove when done and set aside to cool.
- Fill a saucepan with cold water, then add the eggs. Add enough water to cover the eggs by 1 to 2 inches.
- Cook the eggs over high heat until the water reaches a rolling boil, then cover the saucepan and remove it from the heat.
- Leave the eggs for 12 minutes, then place them in a bowl full of cold water.
- Crack and peel each egg, then place into an egg mold. Clamp the molds closed and place into the refrigerator or in ice water until the eggs have cooled.
- Meanwhile, peel carrots and cut into sticks; slice cucumbers.
- Serve egg shapes with veggies, hummus and corn chips.
Calories: 273kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 507mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 6g