- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 cup Pancake Mix, Whole Wheat
- 1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cup blueberries
- 2 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
- 2 tablespoon wheat germ
- Preheat oven to 425. Put the butter in a small bar pan and spread it over the bottom of the pan using a paper towel, or spray with non-stick spray.
- Whisk the baking mix, milk & egg just until the large lumps disappear. (The batter should have small lumps.) Pour into bar pan, then sprinkle 1/2 cup blueberries over the batter.
- Bake for 13-15 min or until the top is light golden brown. Carefully remove the pan from the oven.
- Cut into 4 squares. Cut each square in half from corner to corner to make 8 triangles. Serve with 1/4 cup yogurt on each triangle, topped with a few blueberries, then sprinkle with wheat germ. Enjoy!
Calories: 356kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 588mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 18g