- 1/2 cup wild rice, raw
- 1/2 cup brown rice, raw
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 clove garlic
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 1/8 cup vinegar, balsamic
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 stalk green onion
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 cup spinach
- Prepare rice as directed on packages.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Mince garlic and add to hot oil. Cook and stir for 1 minute then reduce heat.
- Stir in blueberries and vinegar; cook for 5-6 minutes (longer if using frozen berries). Remove from heat.
- Lightly chop spinach and chop onion; combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Toss until thoroughly mixed.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for later.