Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes
These yummy ricotta pancakes are filled with blueberries and topped with blueberries!Print Pin Rate
Servings: 12 pancakes
- 1/8 cup butter, unsalted
- 1/2 cup flour, all-purpose
- 3/4 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup ricotta cheese, part skim milk
- 2 cup blueberries
- 4 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
- Melt the butter and allow to cool. Sift together the flours, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Combine the egg, milk, melted butter and ricotta in a separate bowl and mix well. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and pour in the wet. Gently mix in the liquid ingredients until you have a smooth batter. Fold in 1 1/2 cups of the blueberries.
- Cook spoonfuls of the mixture in a warm, non-stick frying pan.
- Remove the pancakes from the pan and keep warm in a low oven until ready to serve. Serve with maple syrup and fresh blueberries on top.
Calories: 123kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 68mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 9g