Blueberry Pancake Roll-Ups
Your family will love these tasty pancakes wrapped around delicious bananas and blueberries!Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 4 fl oz water
- 3 tsp unpacked brown sugar
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 medium banana
- 1 cup blueberries, frozen
- Melt butter. In a medium sized bowl, whisk together butter with milk, water, sugar, honey, flour and salt. Allow to chill for 1 hour.
- Thaw blueberries while batter chills.
- Preheat a large skillet or griddle. Spray with cooking spray. Pour approximately 3T per pancake onto hot skillet, swirl around so batter spreads out. Allow to cook until bubbly and browned underneath. Flip over and cook 30 seconds longer.
- Slice bananas and serve each roll up stuffed with sliced bananas and blueberries.
Calories: 350kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 177mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 26g