- 2 cup oats, dry
- 2 cup milk
- 2 cup water
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup almonds, whole
- Put oats, milk and water altogether in pot over medium heat. Bring to a small boil, and continue to stir until desired thickness, about 5 minutes after it starts boiling.
- In a small separate sauce pan add blueberries and vanilla extract on medium heat.
- Cook blueberries until good amount of juices are at the bottom of the pan. About 4 minutes
- Add to the cooked oat mixture.
- Stir until desired consistency is reached. If you like a thicker oatmeal, add less water.
- Crush almonds and sprinkle on top.
Calories: 443kcal | Carbohydrates: 65g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 59mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 11g