- 2 cup oats, dry
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoon honey
- 4 cup water
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cup blueberries, frozen
- 3/8 cup cream cheese
- Add oats, cinnamon, and 3 tablespoons honey to a saucepan. Mix in water and vanilla and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Once oats are boiling, reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes until oats thicken. Stir occasionally to avoid sticking to the bottom of pan.
- Remove from heat and add berries; set aside covered.
- Using a hand mixer, blend together the cream cheese and remaining honey until fluffy (add more honey to taste if desired).
- Divide oatmeal among 4 bowls and stir in the cream cheese; serve immediately.
Calories: 460kcal | Carbohydrates: 81g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 94mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 25g