- 2 cup oats, dry
- 2 cup milk
- 2 cup water
- 1 cup blueberries, frozen
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large egg
- Hard boil eggs. Allow to cool before peeling.
- Put oats, milk, and water in a pot and heat over medium.
- In a small sauce pan, heat blueberries and vanilla extract over medium. Cook until a good amount of juices are at the bottom of the pan.
- Add blueberries to the oat mixture and continue to heat until the desired consistency is reached, stirring frequently.
- Serve oats alongside hard boiled eggs.
Calories: 475kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 198mg | Sodium: 131mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 10g