- 4 ounce turkey bacon
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, low fat
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 4 medium apple
- Cook bacon until crispy in a large skillet over medium heat, then crumble and set aside. Chop tomato.
- Gently mix together cream cheese, bacon, and tomatoes in a bowl.
- Evenly spread cream cheese mixture over the tortillas, then top with lettuce and roll up tightly.
- Cut in half if desired, and serve with apples on the side.
Calories: 293kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 424mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 22g