- 3 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 3 cup cherries, frozen
- 4 tablespoon cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 medium avocado
- 6 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Combine yogurt, cherries, cocoa powder, avocado, maple syrup, and salt in a blender.
- Blend on high until pureed.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Calories: 340kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 720mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 42g