- 4 medium tortillas, corn
- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 2 stalk green onion
- 2 medium lime
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 ounce Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cup black beans, canned
- 1/2 medium avocado
- 2 cup pieces mango
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Arrange tortilla on baking sheets. Be sure that the corn has been thawed if it was frozen.
- Thinly slice green onions and toss into a bowl along with the juice of both limes and corn. Add one tablespoon of olive oil, season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate.
- Slice tomatoes in half; shred cheese.
- Rinse and drain beans; sprinkle over each tortilla; top with tomatoes and cheese. Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese melts and tortillas become toasted.
- While they bake, dice avocado and gently fold in with corn. Serve corn over the top of toasted tortillas with diced mango on the side.
Calories: 443kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 723mg | Fiber: 16g | Sugar: 18g