- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 medium pomegranate
- Drain and rinse beans; finely dice bell pepper. De-seed pomegranate and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium and spray with cooking spray.
- Place a tortilla in the heated pan and add approximately 1/3-1/2 cup beans, 1/2 of the bell pepper pieces, and 1/2 cup cheese; top with a second tortilla.
- Cook 2-5 minutes until cheese is melted and tortillas are cooked to your liking, flipping halfway through. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Cut each quesadilla into triangles; serve alongside pomegranate seeds and sour cream for dipping.
Calories: 415kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 794mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 12g