- 4 medium tortillas, corn
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 1 medium lime
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, green
- 1/2 medium tomato, red
- 1 cup salsa
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place tortillas directly on center oven rack. Bake for 10 minutes, until crispy.
- Meanwhile, drain and rinse beans. Divide in half. Mash one half of the beans. Squeeze in lime juice and stir to combine.
- Shred the cheese, chop the bell pepper and dice the tomato.
- When tortillas are crispy, spread the black bean mixture on each tortilla.
- Sprinkle with remaining black beans, shredded cheese, bell pepper and tomato.
- Place in the oven and bake until cheese is melted.
- Serve with salsa.
Calories: 289kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 1061mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 6g