- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1/2 cup black beans, canned
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 medium apple
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Stack tortillas and cut into wedges with scissors or a sharp knife.
- Place wedges in a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes until lightly golden-brown.
- Meanwhile, drain and rinse beans; add to a saucepan along with the salsa. Cook over medium just until heated through.
- Scoot chips close together on the baking sheet, and increase oven temperature to 425°.
- Pour bean mixture over top of chips, then sprinkle with cheese.
- Place in oven for 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Serve hot with apple slices on the side.
Calories: 267kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 649mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 13g