- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 stalk green onion
- 1 pound pizza dough, whole wheat
- 1/8 cup Cornmeal
- 8 ounce cheddar cheese
- Prepare the bean spread: rinse and drain black beans, chop red pepper. Place all five ingredients in food processor and process until smooth.
- Preheat oven to 475.
- Dice tomatoes and green onion.
- Roll out pizza dough. (or make your own dough with our homemade recipe)
- Sprinkle cornmeal on pan (we use cast iron) and place pizza dough.
- Evenly distribute the bean spread around the dough. Top with cheese (a Mexican blend cheese works well!), tomatoes, and green onion.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, more or less depending on oven.
Calories: 625kcal | Carbohydrates: 78g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 1556mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 9g