- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 15 oz black beans, canned
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoon salsa
- 1 cup bread crumbs, seasoned
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 medium hamburger buns, whole wheat
- 2 cup grapes
- Cook rice according to package directions. Mash up black beans.
- Combine rice, beans, egg, salsa, and bread crumbs. Make patties out of mixture. Place on a preheated griddle coated with nonstick cooking spray and cook until browned or crisp.
- Add lettuce, tomatoes, and other hamburger condiments to finished patties and bun. Serve with fruit.
Calories: 596kcal | Carbohydrates: 113g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 1109mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 18g