- 2 clove garlic
- 4 cup broccoli, florets
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cup pineapple
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mince garlic. Place broccoli, garlic, oil, salt and pepper into a sealable plastic bag and shake. (If needed, split ingredients in half and use 2 plastic bags.)
- Spread broccoli out on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes. Top with Parmesan.
- Serve broccoli with pineapple chunks on the side.
Calories: 153kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 222mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g