- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cup lettuce, shredded
- 2 cup spinach
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium avocado
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- 4 medium apple
- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Drizzle skillet with oil and heat over medium.
- Add chicken to hot skillet and cook each side for 4-5 minutes until browned and no longer pink in the center.
- Halve tomatoes, and slice avocado and cooked chicken.
- Divide greens among 4 serving dishes, then top with chicken, tomatoes, avocado, and dressing.
- Serve each portion with a sliced apple and dinner roll on the side.
Calories: 503kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 87mg | Sodium: 476mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 24g