- 4 each rice cakes, brown rice, plain
- 1 cup hummus
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup blackberries
- Break rice cake into 4 pieces and divide hummus amongst 4 small sealable containers.
- Cut cheese into cubes and wrap a spinach leaf around each cube. If needed, hold in place with a food pick.
- Cut cucumbers into slices and using a food pick, pierce a tomato and cucumber slice together, continuing until all veggies have been used.
- Finally, place all ingredients, including blackberries, into a lunchbox to go.
Calories: 287kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 430mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 4g