- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 pound turkey, ground
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/4 medium onion
- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 4 cup spinach
- 2 cup shredded lettuce
- Cook rice as directed on package. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Add ground turkey and taco seasoning; stir to combine and begin browning.
- Dice onion, mushrooms, and broccoli; add to skillet, stir, and continue cooking for 5 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink.
- Drain and rinse black beans and add to skillet, along with corn. Stir together and cook for 1-2 minutes longer.
- Roughly shred spinach and lettuce.
- Serve rice over greens, topped with taco mixture.
Calories: 500kcal | Carbohydrates: 67g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 78mg | Sodium: 661mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 6g