- 8 ounce Spaghetti
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce, gluten free
- 1 tablespoon ginger root, fresh
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 clove garlic
- 1 pound beef, ground, 95% lean
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 stalk green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 medium cantaloupe
- Cook pasta as directed on package; drain and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar, soy sauce, grated ginger, sesame oil and Sriracha.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add minced garlic and cook, stirring constantly until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add ground beef and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes; drain excess fat.
- Spiralize or grate zucchini; thinly slice green onions. Add zucchini, green onions and soy sauce mixture to the skillet. Stir until well combined, allowing to simmer until heated through, about 2 minutes. Add cooked pasta; toss and allow to heat through.
- Serve immediately, garnished with sesame seeds, if desired; with cantaloupe cubes on the side.
Calories: 560kcal | Carbohydrates: 77g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 1426mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 33g