- 2 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pound beef, ground, 95% lean
- 14 1/2 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 teaspoon vinegar, balsamic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1/8 cup cilantro
- 2 medium apple
- Dice peppers; set aside.
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high. Add beef and cook 4-5 minutes, stirring to crumble.
- Add peppers, tomatoes (undrained), corn, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in cumin, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Serve topped with guacamole and fresh cilantro. Serve apple slices on the side.
Calories: 339kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 554mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 20g