- 1 pound beef steak, any cut
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 medium carrot
- 2 cup lettuce, romaine
- 1 medium squash, summer
- 1 medium avocado
- 4 medium tortillas, corn
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 medium apple
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Cut beef into small pieces or slice into thin strips; season with salt and pepper to taste, then cook in hot skillet until no longer pink.
- While beef cooks, grate carrot, chop Romaine, dice squash (removing seeds), and slice avocado; set aside separately.
- Heat tortillas as directed on package.
- Add beef to each tortilla, then top with veggies and salsa as desired.
- Serve with sliced apples on the side.
Calories: 390kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 74mg | Sodium: 624mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 16g